is an Australian Company based in Newcastle, NSW. LumaLED is a proactive lighting and energy reduction company with a focus on an integrated turnkey solution. Our aim is to promote the uptake of energy efficient solutions to reduce operating costs in business’s and the community.
Over the years we have developed into a strong and reliable company providing an extensive range of quality products and services to reduce energy consumption. We have built a reputation of being an innovative and technical company driving the LED market with product knowledge and support.
LumaLED is partnered with some of the world’s leading lighting manufactures which enables us to be at the forefront of this rapidly emerging technology.
At LumaLED we are a Vertically integrated company offering 3 different division’s.
1. LED Lighting Division
2. Electrical Division
3. Compliance Division
LumaLED has averaged a growth of 30% per year and setting high performance standards of quality in the lighting and electrical industry. Our ongoing success lies in the understanding of our customers needs and expectations and always striving to exceed them.
- Importation of LED lighting products
- Distribution of LED lighting products
- Lighting design
- Large scale projects
- Custom design and manufacture
- Energy auditing
Electrical design and installation
- Low energy LED lighting conversions, supply and fit
- Shop, office and restaurant electrical installation and commissioning
- High end architectural electrical installations
- Network data and telephony cabling
- CCTV supply, design and installation
- Ausgrid metering
- Thermal imaging scanning and reports
- 24 Hour breakdown emergency service
- Scheduled electrical building maintenance
- Testing and Tagging to AS/NZS 3760 standard
- Heated Flooring supply and installation
- Building electrical safety inspections
- Data logging
- Power Factor Correction
- Energy efficient solutions
- 1 hour the 4 hour response times
- Emergency and Exit testing
- Record Keeping
- Repair Work
- RCD Testing
- Switchboard and Power maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Thermal Imaging
- Documentation for Government Rebates for Energy efficient technologies
- Light Level Verification
- Designing of plans and lighting layouts